Friday, December 26, 2008




I just thought I would post our pictures from our drive to Herriman on Christmas morning. My little honda civic stood the ultimate test of driving in Utah. I really didn't think we were going to make it. Alex had to get out of the car at one point and push my car down the hill because there was so much snow keeping us from going forward. Our marriage stood the ultimate test as well. I am not very good at keeping calm and I am lucky he didn't kick me out of the car and make me walk. I was really nervous! I wasn't scared for my life, just that we would get stuck and spend christmas in the car. We eventually made it after a plethora of profanities and anxiety to last a whole year. The day actually turned out wonderful considering how the day started out. I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Hey Terilynn! It has been way too long! We are so bad, missing all of the family get-togethers. There's a ton of new babies I haven't even met yet! We will definitely be at Grandma's birthday party Saturday though. We are going to Wendover that day, but we are going to leave later so that we won't miss it. I can't wait to see you! Oh, and thank for telling me the little story about Ethan. He is our constant source of entertainment:)

Debbie Burns said...

Holy dump! I can't believe you braved that storm (and lived to tell the tale!) You are my hero!