Sunday, November 23, 2008

November 20, 2008
















It's been a very fun and eventful week for me. The long awaited day for Twilight finally came. I tried to prepare for the late night we were going to have but it just reminded me that I am getting old. The movie started at midnight and got over around 2:30. We didn't get to bed until 3:30 and then got up at 6:00. I felt like a zombie the rest of the day, but well worth it. I really enjoyed the movie and actually went back and saw it again on Saturday by myself.

2 comments:

DJWK said...

Hey Terilynn, this is Jessica Perrington..er Vargas. I ran into Marla and I found your blog from hers! How's it going? You look good..congrats on your wedding! I am in town for another month or so, and I think I ran into your brother at the Kaysville wendys! I was nervous-because I haven't lived in the state much..so running into people I know throws me off.

But hey I went to see Twilight by myself the first time too..a bit of an experience huh. I'd say the movie has grown on me-I don't know if I really liked it at first. But, we live in WA-if your looking for a place to stay on your way to FORKS, your welcome to stay! Well, keep up the good work with the blog...keep in touch!

Jess

little MOEments said...

LOL, ok so were we on a date because I could swear that I am actually holding your hand in one of these pictures lol :) Oh that is too funny! So yeah, you can totally tell how tired I was because I look all wide eyed and crazy. Good times my friend, good times.