Sunday, August 16, 2009

New House


Just wanted to give everyone a small update on our new house. We had some snags along the way, but all the kinks have been mostly worked out and we are set to close on August 24th. I have been spending most of my time packing up boxes and de-junking, which is a great process for me, all our stuff. Since Alex has lived in our current place longer than me there have been a few surprises along the way. Like, what is this and what does it go to? And, has this always been here? Alex and I are very excited for this new chapter of our life.

2 comments:

Ben, Laurianne and the Girls said...

Awww, it is such a cute house. I cant wait to come visit you in it. You guys are going to love your new freedom. Have fun with it.

Heather and Ethan said...

Congrats! Moving is the best when you get rid of all your crap! Trust me, I have a LOT of experience! Good Luck!